So of course you have been to Vinyasa already today!! But now it's Friday night, Friyay!! It's time to sit back, relax, grab some girlfriends, put on a flick, pop some corks and some popcorn!
To spice things up a bit we have a couple of popcorn recipes to make things a bit more exciting. Whether you are into Pinot Noir or Pinot Grigio we guarantee both of these recipes won't disappoint.
If you fancy instagramming for a chance to win something from us, use the hashtag #FitFabFeb and will pick our prize winners at the end of the month.
ARE YOU SWEET or SPICY ???
CINNAMON SUGAR POPCORN
- 1tsp CINNAMON
- 50g SUGAR
- 1 tbsp WATER
- 40g BUTTER
- 1/4 tsp VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1/4 tsp SALT
- BAG OF POPCORN
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Add the sugar, cinnamon, salt, vanilla and water.
- Cook and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- While thats cooking, pop a bag of popcorn in the microwave.
- Pour the butter over the popped popcorn and toss till it's all evenly coated.
- Place the popcorn on a tray lined with baking paper and bake at 180° for 10-15 minutes, stirring it every 3-4 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and continue to stir every few minutes. Once it has cooled down the popcorn will be nice and crispy.
CHILI LIME POPCORN
- 1LIME- JUICE & ZEST
- 1tsp CHILI POWDER
- 1 TSP CHILI POWDER
- OLIVE OIL
- BAG OF POPCORN
- Pop the popcorn.
- In a small saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil on medium-low.
- Add the chili powder, and stir well to combine.
- Add the juice of one lime leaving just a bit of juice in the lime to spritz the popcorn when served. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a low simmer, remove from heat, and stir.
- When the popcorn is ready, drizzle the concoction over the popcorn.
- Cover and toss to coat.
- Finish the popcorn off with a spritz of lime juice and sprinkle with lime zest.
WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE?