Hopefully we are all past the teenage breakout stage, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't look after our skin. Treatments don't need to be expensive either, you can whip this moisturising mask up with just a couple of ingredients you probably have in your kitchen cupboards.
- Take 3 tablespoons of oatmeal and blitz it in a blender.
- Place it in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of warm water and a squeeze of lemon.
- Stir it into a paste.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser and warm water.
- Pat dry.
- Apply to face and neck.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Rub paste into face, concentrating on 'T' zone.
- Wash off with warm water.
If you fancy instagramming for a chance to win something from us, use the hashtag #FitFabFeb and will pick our prize winners at the end of the month.